A Complete range of DIY Self Build Electro Kits. All electro kits are supplied with full assembly instructions and with such a large selection, there is a kit for most every application. The kits are used widely in education & training. Whether a student, hobbiest, garden shed Guru or applications developer, the kits provide real versatility and can be implemented into existing systems.
10 Channel Infrared Remote Control Kit
For switching 10 different applications via relay On or Off. 1 of the 10 different relays, respectively can be switched on or off each time. Transmitter: 3V battery, receiver: 12V. Range: approx. 5m (with convergent lens approx. 10m, not included in hte kit. Max. rupturing capacity of the installed relays: 25V 0.25A AC or DC.
- Channels: 10, each with own relay output
- Rupturing capacity: 0.25A direct or alternating voltage per relay
- Range: approx. 5 meters
- Operating voltage transmitter: 3VDC
- Current consumption transmitter: < 20mA in transmit mode
- Operating voltage receiver: 12VDC
- Current consumption: < 20mA
- Size of board receiver: approx. 55 x 75 mm
- Size of board transmitter: approx. 105 x 55 mm
Fitting cases: Transmitter: G085, Teceiver G080