Our 2 way intelligent split charger module is ideal for charging 1 or 2 additional lead acid / leisure batteries simultaneously, from one charging source. The battery voltages can be from 6 volt to 24 volt which gives this module a merit for convenience. The charging source can be from Solar Panels, Wind Turbines or Vehicle Alternators.
The module works in such a way that the voltages of both additional batteries are continually monitored and charged according to their respective need. Example: Batteries A & B, once battery A has reached a full charge, the module will stop charging it but will still monitor it, but battery B will still receive a charge until it reaches a fully charged state. Both batteries will be monitored individually and charged as required.
For charging currents 10 Amp uncooled or 20 Amp if the module is mounted on a heat sink plate. It is perfect for motor homes, work vans, solar projects or wind turbine projects and is very easily incorporated into existing setups.
- Maintains 2 batteries from 1 charging source
- Auto charges batteries from 6V to 24V
- Small, compact form factor
- Cost effective solution to comparative products
- M102N Dual Split Charge Relay Module
- 4 Meters Auto Cable
- Auto Fuse Holder & Fuse
- Ring Terninals & Push on Terminals
- Operating voltage: 6...24VDC
- Batteries to be connected: Batteries should be the same voltage rating
- Max. charging current: 10 Amp uncooled / 20 Amp cooled
- Dimensions: approx. 84 x 58 x 33 mm