Flasher with adjustable flash period: approx. 0.6...9 seconds turn-on time. Turn-off time approx. 50% of the turn-on time, respectively. Built-in fuse: T 1.6A. For electric light bulbs 15...300 watt, 230V~ (15...150W at 110V~).
Use: billboards, model lighthouse etc.
- Operating voltage: 110...240V AC
- Rupturing capacity: for electric light bulbs 110V up to max. 150W at 110V~ operating voltage, or for electric light bulbs 230V max. 300W at 230V~ operating voltage
- Minimum load: 15W
- Safety fuse: installed 1.6A delay-action
- Flash period: approx. 0.6...9 seconds on-transition time (adjustable), disconnecting time approx. 50% of the on-transition time.
- Dimensions: approx. 71 x 50 x 41 mm
Slow Rate Flasher (Sweller) for Lamps
Posted by Unknown on 26th Aug 2016
Identification on unit very clear regarding power source. as is the technical data. Need to be aware the Adjustment with the screwdriver of the flasher is actual just behind the hole and not straight through to the end. The power lead need's to be longer , other wise a good product.