A Complete range of DIY Self Build Electro Kits. All electro kits are supplied with full assembly instructions and with such a large selection, there is a kit for most every application. The kits are used widely in education & training. Whether a student, hobbiest, garden shed Guru or applications developer, the kits provide real versatility and can be implemented into existing systems.
Solar Powered Mole & Vole Repellor Kit
Drives away moles and voles by using aggressive, pulsating and seismic oscillations underground. The operating voltage is drawn from a solar cell (enclosed) to be mounted above ground. It is also possible to operate the device with a battery or power supply (3V). The transmission of oscillations in the earth takes place via a dynamic loudspeaker. The kit, has to be placed in a waterproof container and placed below ground. Range: 500...1.000 qm.
- Operating voltage: 2.5 ... 4.5V
- Enclosed solar cell: 3.4V, 30mA
- Clock frequency: approx. 0,1 ... 2 Hz, depending on the operating voltage (solar radiation at the solar cell)
- Actual seismic frequency during the cycle: approx. 150 Hz
- Dimensions solar cell: approx. 37 x 66 mm
- Board dimensions: approx. 55 x 22 mm
Fitting case: G024