A stepper motor with 6 connections can be operated with this driver module. It is possible to change the direction of rotation of the motor. The number of revolutions of the motor can also be adjusted from approx. 2...1000 Hz (impulse sequence). For motors from 5...12 volt, max. 2A. The operating voltage of the module depends on the operating voltage of the motor (5...12 volt). Furthermore a potentiometer 1M linear and a switch 2 x change over are necessary for operation. These parts are not included. The module works without computer and can only control the direction of rotation and the number of revolutions of the motor.
- Operating voltage: 5...12V
- Switching current: max. 2A
- Impuls frequency: approx. 2...1000 Hz
- Dimensions: approx. 120 x 50 x 24 mm
- Mini-stepper motor "42SPM-24DJA" P5339