"Current conduction switch", connects or disconnects automatically another device when starting a another direct-current device. For example, the radio is disconnected automatically when switching on the CB-radio in the car. Or the amplifier of the radio equipment is connected automatically when the CB-radio transmits. Or the outdoor illumination of a motorhome is disconnected automatically when switching on the indoor lighting. May also be used for controlling whether lamps at a vehicle light (control of current conduction).
The module simply has to be connected in series with the power lead of the device (6...30V=) and connects and disconnects other devices via a potential-free contact (1 x change over, max. 3A). The module reacts on currents between approx. 1...5A. Internal resistance: approx. 0.12 Ohm (currents 1...3A) or 0.05 Ohm (currents 3...5A).
- Switching voltage: 6...30V=
- Switching contact: 1 x change over, max. 3A ( potential-free)
- Switching current: approx. 1...5A
- Internal resistance: approx. 0.12 Ohm (currents 1...3A) or 0.05 Ohm (currents 3...5A)
- Dimensions: approx. 60 x 45 x 20 mm