- Towbar Electrics
- Split Charge Relay Kits
- 2 Way Split Charge Relay Charging Module - 6, 12 & 24 Volts
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 10 and get 5% off
- Buy 11 - 20 and get 10% off
- Buy 21 - 50 and get 20% off
- Buy 51 - 500 and get 50% off
Our 2 way intelligent split charger module is ideal for charging 1 or 2 additional lead acid / leisure batteries simultaneously, from one charging source. The battery voltages can be from 6 volt to 24 volt which gives this module a merit for convenience. The charging source can be from Solar Panels, Wind Turbines or Vehicle Alternators.
The module works in such a way that the voltages of both additional batteries are continually monitored and charged according to their respective need. Example: Batteries A & B, once battery A has reached a full charge, the module will stop charging it but will still monitor it, but battery B will still receive a charge until it reaches a fully charged state. Both batteries will be monitored individually and charged as required.
For charging currents 10 Amp uncooled or 20 Amp if the module is mounted on a heat sink plate. It is perfect for motor homes, work vans, solar projects or wind turbine projects and is very easily incorporated into existing setups.
- Maintains 2 batteries from 1 charging source
- Auto charges batteries from 6V to 24V
- Small, compact form factor
- Cost effective solution to comparative products
- Operating voltage: 6...24VDC
- Batteries to be connected: Batteries should be the same voltage rating
- Max. charging current: 10 Amp uncooled / 20 Amp cooled
- Dimensions: approx. 84 x 58 x 33 mm
- Source, 6 Volt System - Can charge 1 or 2, 6 Volt batteries at stated current rating.
- Source, 12 Volt System - Can charge 1 or 2, 12 Volt batteries at atated current rating.
- Source, 24 Volt System - Can charge 1 or 2, 24 Volt batteries at stated current rating.