Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 1 - 9 and get 0% off
- Buy 10 - 25 and get 5% off
- Buy 26 - 101 and get 10% off
M149 by KEMO - The solar charging controller is connected between a 12 volt solar panel (open circuit voltage 14...22VDC max.) and a 12v to facilitate and maintain a correct charge rate. The regulator also prevents overcharging of the battery.
The solar panel can be from 3 watts to 60 watts
The open circuit voltage of the solar panel should not exceed 22vdc
There are 2 LEDs on the charge regulator, one is a 'Charging' indicator the second is a 'Fully Charged' indicator.
- Input voltage: solar cell panels: 14...22V= open circuit voltage, nominal voltage: 12V=
- Max. input current: 5A (60 Watt)
- Inrush voltage: battery voltage < approx. 13.4V
- Interrupting voltage: battery voltage > approx. 14.4V
- Displays: 1 LED for "Charging", 1 LED for "Accu full"
- Own power consumption: < 2.5 mA (LED switched on)
- Dimensions: approx. 72 x 50 x 29 mm(without fixing straps)