This variable ultrasonic generator produces pulsating and aggressive ultrasonic sounds like a siren which many animals perceive as extremely unpleasant and, therefore, try to avoid as far as possible. The generator should be used to keep away rodents, insects, crawling parasites, game and birds, etc. The frequency of the generator is adjustable between approx. 8...40 kHz. A special loudspeaker with vaulted aluminium spherical membrane has been built in to achieve a better sound distribution. A stabilised power supply 12VDC (< 60 mA) is necessary for operation. Up to 4 additional loudspeakers Kemo L001 (built-in loudspeaker) or L002 (on-wall loudspeaker) may be connected, if larger rooms (> 30 m²) shall be exposed to ultrasonic waves.
- Operating voltage: 12 V (10...13.8 V) DC voltage
- Current consumption: < approx. 60 mA
- Adjustable frequency: approx. 8...40 kHz (± 15 %)
- Frequency deviation, approx. 2 x per second: approx. 2...3 kHz (automatic change of frequency, siren-like)
- Sound pressure: max. 100 dB ± 15 %
- Range: > 40 m with free field of vision
- Loudspeaker's beam angle: max. 140 degrees
- Connection of additional piezoelectric loudspeakers: max. 4 additional loudspeakers may be connected.
- Please do only use the additional loudspeakers approved by Kemo: L001, L002, L003, P5123.
- Functional display: blinking LED
- Connection: via free cables
- Dimensions: approx. 72 x 50 x 31 mm