If the 2 sensor connections of the module come into contact with water, the built-in relay switches on. Sirens, other cutoff relays, etc. may be triggered with that.
- Operating voltage: 9 V DC voltage are ideal (max. 12 V DC), (only use a stabilised power supply)
- Current consumption: "Ready": < 10 mA. If contact is made with water when the relay picks up: < 90 mA each with 9 V
- LED displays: 1 LED for the indication of readiness POWER, 1 LED for the indication ON, if the relay switches on
- Connections: via free cables
- Approved cable length towards the water sensors: max. 5 m with normal cable, max. 100 m with shielded cable, if the shielding braid is connected with the negative pole of the distribution voltage
- Dimensions: sealing case approx. 71 x 45 x 20 mm (without fastening lugs)