This handy module is ideal for locating bugging devices which are active in the room, office, computer or telephone. An better way to locate hidden bugging devices (bugs, mini spys). The device responds to bugging devices with transmitting frequencies of 100 kHz...2.4 GHz with transmitter powers common to most bugs.
Display: 1 x LED for the power on control, 1 LED for indication of the presence of a spy bug, (the closer you get to the transmitter, the faster this LED flashes). A 9 V compound battery is necessary for operation.
- Operating voltage: 9 V compound battery (not supplied)
- Current consumption: < 10 mA
- Frequency range: approx. 0.1 MHz ... 2.4 GHz
- Display: light-emitting diode display
- Dimensions: approx. 101 x 60 x 26 mm