- Towbar Electrics
- Split Charge Relay Kits
- 2 Way Split Charge Relay Charging Module - 6, 12 & 24 Volts
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 10 and get 5% off
- Buy 11 - 20 and get 10% off
- Buy 21 - 50 and get 20% off
- Buy 51 - 500 and get 50% off
Our 2 way intelligent split charger module is ideal for charging 1 or 2 additional lead acid / leisure batteries simultaneously, from one charging source. The battery voltages can be from 6 volt to 24 volt which gives this module a merit for convenience. The charging source can be from Solar Panels, Wind Turbines or Vehicle Alternators. PLEASE NOTE: The unit will only put out the same voltage as the imput, it will not increase or decrease voltage. ie. if a 6 volt input is applied, then the 2 outputs will be 6 volts.
The module works in such a way that the voltages of both additional batteries are continually monitored and charged according to their respective need. Example: Batteries A & B, once battery A has reached a full charge, the module will stop charging it but will still monitor it, but battery B will still receive a charge until it reaches a fully charged state. Both batteries will be monitored individually and charged as required.
For charging currents 10 Amp uncooled or 20 Amp if the module is mounted on a heat sink plate. It is perfect for motor homes, work vans, solar projects or wind turbine projects and is very easily incorporated into existing setups.
- Maintains 2 batteries from 1 charging source
- Auto charges batteries from 6V to 24V
- Small, compact form factor
- Cost effective solution to comparative products
- Operating voltage: 6...24VDC
- Batteries to be connected: Batteries should be the same voltage rating
- Max. charging current: 10 Amp uncooled / 20 Amp cooled
- Dimensions: approx. 84 x 58 x 33 mm
- Source, 6 Volt System - Can charge 1 or 2, 6 Volt batteries at stated current rating.
- Source, 12 Volt System - Can charge 1 or 2, 12 Volt batteries at atated current rating.
- Source, 24 Volt System - Can charge 1 or 2, 24 Volt batteries at stated current rating.
Posted by Unknown on 6th Feb 2021
easy to wire up and works well so very happy thanks
Posted by paul on 18th Mar 2019
I have now got a number of these units at various locations. For me the best feature of these is the connect and forget element. I no longer have to manually switch the solar output which means I can leave the setup to do its own thing.