This amplifier module achieves peak power at an operating voltage of 16Vdc with a 4Ω loudspeaker. With lower voltages and higher resistance loudspeakers, power will increase accordingly. If the signal source has a low output power (e.g. a microphone), it will be necessary to connect a pre-amplifier (i.e. Order Code M040) between the source & the potentiometer.
Available accessory: M040 Universal Preamplifier
- Musical power: max. 40W at 4 Ohm loudspeaker load -voltage of 16V
- Operating voltage: 6...16V
- Connectable loudspeakers: 4...8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: < 500mV
- Frequency range: approx. 20...25.000 Hz
- Dimensions: approx. 70 x 45 x 29 mm