For controlling a 4-lane bipolar stepper motor 3...17 V, max. 2 ampere. A double power pack (split power supply) is required for the current supply. For connection to a standard AT-Computer from type '486 on. The motor may either be controlled by hand with the computer keyboard or via a pre-written program with an automation sequence.
By using an interface switch (M108) it is possible to operate up to 4 step motors at the same time via individual step motor interfaces respectively.
Programmable software is included on diskette 3.5" is enclosed.
- Operating voltage: 4...18 V split power supply. Double DC voltage, dependent on the connected motor (always 1 V more than the motor requires).
- Motor connection: 1 bipolar stepper motor 4 connections 3...17 V max. 2 A
- Connector: 25 poles for connection to the PC printer port LPT1
- Dimensions: approx. 120 x 50 x 24 mm
- 4-fold Interface switch M108
- Stepper motor "Berger RDM57" P5108
- Mini-stepper motor "RDM37" P5110
- Stepper motor "AEG S026/48-4 pin" P5111
- Stepper motor "AEG S026/48-4 pin" P5111_15
- Stepper motor "Siemens 1BC 2720-68N" P5113
- Mini-stepper motor "AEG S021/24" P5337
- Stepper motor "SAIA 10 Ohm" P5338
- Micro-stepper motor, oval mounting plate P5341
- Micro-stepper motor, rectangular mounting plate P5342