By connecting this module in series, it is possible to control our dimmer modules (230V~ or 110V~) M012 M028 (from microcomputers or PCs) with a DC voltage or a pulse width modulation. This module is connected at the spot of the potentiometer. Galvanic separation of the control circuit via optocouplers. Control may be done optionally (at 230V~): DC 1...5V, DC 3...12V, DC 6...24V. Or TTL rectangular pulses 5V= 1...10 kHz pulse width 10...90 % PWM (Puls width modulation). Regulation is done by changing the pulse width.
- Operating voltage: 110V~ or 230V~ (is led to the dimmer module via the connections)
- Output: The module delivers a control voltage for the potentiometer input of the dimmer modules M12 or M28
- Input: The module M150 may either be controlled with control DC voltages of 1...5V= or 3...12V= or 6...24V=. Or with TTL pulses with a pulse width modulation. Frequency between 1...10 kHz, impulse voltage approx. 5V=, pulse width 10...90 % PWM. The power is adjusted with the pulse width 10...90 %.
- Input resistances: control input 1...5V= > 1.4 k, control input 3...12V= > 4.1 k, control input 6...24V= > 9.1 k
- TTL pulse input: > 1.1 k
- Galvanic separation: via an optocoupler between the control inputs and the signal output towards the dimmer module
- Dimensions: approx. 70 x 60 x 23 mm