A Complete range of DIY Self Build Electro Kits. All electro kits are supplied with full assembly instructions and with such a large selection, there is a kit for most every application. The kits are used widely in education & training. Whether a student, hobbiest, garden shed Guru or applications developer, the kits provide real versatility and can be implemented into existing systems.
Temperature Switch -30 To +150 Degrees C
Switches a relay when a preset (adjustable) temperature has been reached. Ideal as thermostat, ice alarm, fire detector, etc. Can be used for marine boat & automobile engines to detect overheating. Can also be used for catering freezers to prevent defrosting.
Temperature range: approx. - 30 º... + 150 º C. Relay contact: 3A.
- Operating voltage: 12...14V=
- Current consumption: approx. 100mA at maximum
- Temperature switching range: approx. -30 ... + 150 °C
- Relay contact: 1 x ON
- Contact capacity relay: max. 25V, 3A
- Board dimensions: approx. 55,6 x 26,7 mm
Fitting case: G027