If the sensor plate comes into contact with rain, snow or hail, it switches on an internal relay. Sun blinds may be retracted with that, skylights may be closed or a simple rain alarm can be given. The rain sensor can be implemented into exiting systems. The module surface has an in-built heating element which prevents any freezing or prolonged wetting on the sensor surface. 2 installed LEDs indicate the function. Operating voltage: 12VDC, current consumption: 8/120mA (without / with heating). Relay contact: 1 x ON, max. 25V 2A. Fully Waterproof-encapsulated electronics.
- Operating voltage: 12VDC
- Current consumption without / with heating: approx. 8/120mA
- Relay contact: 1 x ON, maximum load 25V 2A
- Sensor heating: automatically in case of contact with rain
- Light-emitting diode 1: indication that the rain sensor works
- Light-emitting diode 2: indication that rain is reported and the relay has switched on
- Duty cycle of the relay: as long as the sensor is wet
- The module is encapsulated waterproof.
- Active sensor surface, gold-plated: approx. 29 x 30 mm
- Dimensions: approx. 57 x 43 x 25 mm
A reliable rain sensor module that can be used as a rain sensor, a snow sensor or an ice sensor. This rain sensor module is fully encapsulated and waterproof. The rain sensor also has an in built power relay that can be used for switching external applications.