Output regulator for halogen transformers (normal and electronic transformers), incandescent lamps and resistive loads (e.g. heating elements). Power rating approx. 1.3 A (that are about 300 W at 230 V~ and about 140 W at 110 V~). This output regulator has a soft start (increases the lifetime of lamps) and is short circuit-proof.
- Operating voltage: 110...240 V~ alternating voltage 50...60 Hz
- Max. current: approx. 1.3 A
- Connectable loads: halogen transformers, electronic or with standard transformer 50...60 Hz, incandescent lamps 110 240 V~ (same voltage as the operating voltage of the dimmer) and other resistive loads such as heatings, simple unregulated soldering irons, etc. The module is not suitable for motors and other consumers with built-in regulating electronics.
- Control range: approx. 0 95 %
- Powering up: soft start (this increases the lifetime of incandescent lamps considerably)
- Short circuit protection: the device switches off in case of a short circuit or a too high load and has to be switched on again (turn off the operating voltage and switch it on again)
- Dimensions: approx. 59 x 45 x 20 mm (without fastening straps)